Greyling HSE Consultancy in association with Lottenburg Edu-Farm specialises to equip all Industries with specialised HSE Consultancy and training.
Sarel Greyling is qualified with a National Diploma in Safety Management (NADSAM) and registered as a graduate member with South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (GradSaiosh).
With almost 20 years’ experience in the South African HSE Industry, both Mining and Industrial safety and 10 years International experience in Industrial HSE.
Whatever your company’s HSE needs are we can provide your company with up to date professional advice.
Some of the services we provide include but not limited to:
- HSE Consultation
- Various HSE Training
- Risk Assessments
- Construction Site Audits
- Health and Safety Audits
- Accident and Incident Investigations
- Internal Management ISO System Audits
- Contractors Legal Compliance Audits
- Compilation of Contractors HSE Files
- Site Compliance Audits
- Emergency response drills
- Compilation of Policy and Procedures for your specific operations
We can keep you up to date with all legal requirements as the legislation is constantly changing
HSE Training provided but not limited to:
- Health and Safety Representatives
- Industrial Fire fighting
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Working at elevated positions
- Confined Spaces
- Packing and Stacking
- Introduction to SHE Management (OSH Act and sections)
For any information please contact us and we look forward to being able to provide you with professional and efficient service.
Deon Brits (Jnr)
- Tel: +27 (0) 17 826 0230
- Fax: +27 (0) 17 826 0682
- Mobile: +27 (0) 84 964 9139
- +27 (0) 82 571 5307Office Hours and Weekdays only (No WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
(By appointment only)
16 Pretorius Street, Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, 2380
GPS: 26°59'45.5"S 30°48'13.8"E